Mandalay Plantation was built in 1908 by the harness racing enthusiast, John Dodge, as his winter home and stables. Located in Columbia County on 22 acres, Mandalay Plantation is perfect for both intimate and large weddings, corporate parties, family reunions, and more. Call us today to reserve the plantation for your next event! Mandalay Plantation is also the corporate sponsor of Channeled Paths, a non-profit organization that offers FREE professional counseling to at-risk youth in the CSRA.
The beautiful and historical main house features wood floors, a Tiffany-styled stained glass window, and a beautiful veranda overlooking the courtyard and fountains. Several french doors open on the main floor to encourage the flow of any party!
Whether you are looking to rent the house, our “party house”, and/or the grounds, Mandalay Plantation’s 22 acres provide the perfect setting for both large and intimate weddings and events.
Pop Up Plantation Wedding
Sometimes love can’t wait. For couples desiring a “no muss, no fuss” wedding we have a great option for you, our POP UP PLANTATION Wedding package. If you are short on time or money and still want a special day, we have a plan for you! Please note that these unique weddings are for very small ceremonies with no more that 10 guests. That’s the only limit! We have put together a bare bones package but the sky’s the limit and we can help you have the wedding of your dreams no matter the size! Pop Up Plantation Weddings are available for booking 7 days a week from 9:00 am until 6:00 pm. To reserve a day and time a $200 deposit is required. We kindly request a 48 hour notice of your desired ceremony date and time.
POP UP PLANTATION WEDDING PACKAGE: $500
(please note you must have one witness which we can provide)
Included in price:
- 2 hour rental of plantation for ceremony site either on grounds or in main house
- Photo opts on grounds and in plantation house (main floor), and a short celebration
- Personal flowers for bride and groom
- Post wedding cupcakes for bride and groom
- (sparkling wine or beverage toast may be added at an additional cost of $20).
- We will be happy to provide an officiant for your ceremony for $100. You may bring your own minister or officiant, just be sure they can legally perform the ceremony.
- Wedding guests (not to exceed 10), $20 per person (this includes wedding cake and a sparkling wine or beverage toast).
- Optional finger foods for a short, post ceremony reception starting at $50 (depends on items ordered and number of guests).
- Decorative flowers and decor for ceremony starting at $50 (depends on size and scale of decor).
- Additional personal flowers for bridesmaids and groomsmen starting at $50 for bouquets and $10 for boutonnieres.
- Dressing Rooms for bride and groom available for $100.
- We will be happy to recommend a photographer or you may contract your own.
Augusta’s Only Plantation Event Venue
Are you ready to get started planning your event? We’re Ready to help!
1110 Dodge Ln